Pujith Jayasundara arrested
Posted in Local News
Inspector General of Police (IGP) Pujith Jayasundara, who was sent of compulsory leave in the wake of the Easter Sunday terror attacks, has been arrested by the Criminal Investigation Department (CID).
IGP Jayasundara who was asked to appear before the CID this morning to give a statement over the Easter Sunday’s attacks, was admitted to the Police Hospital, Narahenpita.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023