Rajitha & Mohamed Rumy served indictments
Posted in Local News
The Colombo High Court today (28) served indictments on Parliamentarian Rajitha Senaratne and the former Chairman of State Pharmaceutical Corporation (SPC) Mohamed Rumi over controversial press conference on “white van abductions”.
Colombo High Court Judge Gihan Kulatunga today ordered the duo to be released on bail.
Meanwhile Court also banned the defendants from travelling overseas and called for their passports to be impounded.
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023