Russian Ambassador to Sri Lanka meets State Minister of Defence
Posted in Local News
Russian Ambassador to Sri Lanka Yuri Materiy met the State Minister of Defence Premitha Bandara Tennakoon today (December 05) at the State Ministry of Defense located at the Disaster Management Centre premises in Colombo.
The cordial discussion focused on further strengthening the bilateral ties and enhancing military diplomacy between Russia and Sri Lanka.
A memento was presented to the Russian envoy to mark the occasion.
Russian Military, Air and Naval Attaché Col. Aleksey Bondarev, Sri Lankan Assistant Military Liaison Officer Col. Thusistha Bandara and Senior Assistant Secretary (Defence) Harsha Vithanarachchi were also present.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023