Sajin goes to Singapore for treatment
The Colombo Chief Magistrate today granted leave for former UPFA MP Sajin de Vass Gunawardena to travel to Singapore for a five-day visit to seek medical treatment.
Mr. Gunawardane, who has a court case against him for not revealing his assets, was banned from leaving the country following a court case filed by the Bribery Commission.
The Magistrate today granted leave for him to travel to Singapore on a day between October 25 and 30.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023