Sajith’s wife speaks as future First Lady
Jalani Premadasa, the wife of Sajith Premadasa on Saturday addressing and event said that she appeared before them as the First Lady of future leader of the country.
The first Women’s Conference of the ‘Jathika Maha Sabha’ in Hatton was held at the D.K.W. Cultural Hall in Hatton on Saturday under the patronage of Mrs Premadasa.
“I know that you would have to face to many problems, if all of you do not own a land. Even though I cannot give you a quick solution to this, I urge you that I have come in front of you as the First Lady of the future leader Sajith Premadasa, who has expectations in your heart,” she said.
“Although Minister Sajith Premadasa was unable to attend the event he and I are dedicated to serve the public and do a great service to the poor and the needy,” she said.
She said Sajith Premadasa was a leader who had not confined to the Minister post or to Colombo.
“I promise that he would give a solution to your land issues,” she said.
(Source: Daily Mirror – By Ranjith Rajapaksha)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Asian Games 2023: India women bag Gold medal in cricket September 25, 2023
- Sachithra Senanayake granted bail September 25, 2023
- Wanindu Hasaranga likely to miss ICC World Cup due to hamstring injury – report September 25, 2023
- Sri Lanka receives USD 890,000 interim compensation for damages by X-Press Pearl September 24, 2023
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023