Ships carrying vehicles to unload at Hambantota
All vessels carrying motor vehicles will be diverted to Hambantota Port for unloading from May 31, the Sri Lanka Ports Authority said.The SLPA added that they have taken this initiative in consultation with shipping lines and motor vehicle importers.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023