Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka
Sinopec Energy Lanka has announced a revision of their fuel prices effective from 6:00 PM today (October 01).
The revised prices are as follows:
- 92 Octane Petrol – Rs. 358 (remains unchanged)
- 95 Octane Petrol – Rs. 420 (increased by Rs. 06)
- Auto Diesel – Rs. 348 (increased by Rs. 10)
- Super Diesel – Rs. 417 (increased by Rs. 61)
These pricing adjustments are applicable to all Sinopec franchise filling stations across the country and will remain in effect until the next pricing release from Sinopec Lanka.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023
- Police officer takes his own life at Peliyagoda Interchange of Katunayake Expressway December 6, 2023
- Sagala asks officials about progress of Beira Lake Development Project December 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka to receive about $600 million ADB funding post-IMF approval – official December 6, 2023