SJB disciplinary action against Diana Gamage
General Secretary of the Samagi Jana Balawegaya, Parliamentarian Ranjith Madduma Bandara said disciplinary action will be taken against SJB National list MP Diana Gamage who voted in favour of the 20th Amendment to the Constitution.
He noted the SJB MP disregarded the party’s decision and voted with the government, adding therefore necessary action will be taken.
MP Madduma Bandara said MP Gamage was appointed to Parliament through the national list to represent all women in the country, but she had humiliated the entire female fraternity with her actions.
He said attorneys will be consulted on the matter and stressed disciplinary action will be taken.
On a separate note, MP Madduma Bandara claimed the passing of the 20th Amendment to the Constitution will mark the beginning of the end for the present government.
He charged the new Constitutional Amendment was brought to create a dictatorial rule, to empower a family and to bring American citizens to Parliament.
MP Bandara noted the opposition could not support such proposals and therefore voted against it.
(Source: News Radio)
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023
This lady is the owner of the ‘Sanagi Jana Balavegaya’, original registered political party.
Try imposing your Disciplinary Action,
Modadasa and followers will lose their political party !
The Samagi Jana Balavegaya’s CLOWNS have delivered 20A to the Nation !