SLFP to take final decision tomorrow
Posted in Local News
The Sri Lanka Freedom Party (SLFP) would take its final decision on the upcoming Presidential Election tomorrow, SLFP General Secretary Dayasiri Jayasekara said today.
Earlier, The Central Committee of SLFP allowed President Maithripala Sirisena to make the decision on the party’s position on the Presidential Election 2019.
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
The SLFP should support GR.
Please note GR is only an SLPP nominee; GR is not a member of the SLPP.
The alternative would be to support SP and First Lady, Jalani.
That will be to court disaster.
The Country does not want the M*dadas*a.
Look at the polls above; GR is leading by miles.
GR has gained 71.6% and Modadas*a 18.4% of >9000 votes cast.
The SLFP should have had their own candidate look who is in the new camp 80% have convictions. The SLFP is the second oldest party that has values its a shame if they back a party that does not value the country but only values themselves a country run by a family, the public will never forget the 10 years of white vans journalist going to the hereafter, Tv stations and media been destroyed a time where there was no justice or Democracy, on country law it was just Family law hope the past does not be the future too.