SLTB special bus services from today
The Sri Lanka Transport Board has implemented special bus services to facilitate the public returning to Colombo from hometowns following the Sinhala and Tamil New year.
The special bus service will be in place till the 22nd of April.
Accordingly the plan is being monitored in 12 SLTB zones across the island.
The initiative is focused on ensuring convenient transport facilities for commuters travelling from distant locations, while maximum efficiency of bus services from various provinces will also be ensured.
(Source: News Radio)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023