Solutions will be provided to dollar shortage – Central Bank Governor
Governor of the Central Bank Ajith Nivard Cabraal says solutions will be provided to the country’s dollar shortage.
Speaking to the media following an event in Colombo, the CBSL Governor said a programme is underway to provide goods to the people without any shortages.
Cabraal said there is no shortage of essential goods at present.
He further claimed there is no oil shortage adding there are sufficient stocks.
Cabraal noted the Central Bank intervened whenever there is a shortage, adding it will continue to do so.
(Source: News Radio)
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch campaigns to attract 1.5 million tourists – proposal to create non-sleeping cities September 28, 2023
- Danushka Gunathilaka found not guilty of sexual intercourse without consent September 28, 2023