Speaker says more unreleased sections of Bond Commission report expected
Posted in Local News
Speaker informs Parliament that since only a portion of the Bond Commission report has been received, he will table the full after other sections are also presented to him.
Earlier in the day, it was reported that the Sections C- 350 to C-360 of the report, which was not released so far, were handed over to the Speaker by President’s Secretary.
The Presidential Secretariat was asked to hand over the remaining sections of the Bond report by the Speaker.
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023