Sri Lanka confirms 5 more COVID-19 deaths
Posted in Local News
Five more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 176.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 71 year old male, a resident of Panagoda.
- 52 year old male, a resident of Colombo 08.
- 71 year old female, a resident of Colombo 12.
- 44 year old male, a resident of Colombo 02.
- 49 year old male, a resident of Bandaragama.
Live COVID-19 situation report of Sri Lanka
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
Wait for another few weeks to see how Dhammikage Muthra Peniyai has contributed to the spread of the disease to many other places that was free of the virus since a part of the SL population which are close to the donkeys than humans when think of there level of their intelligence has contributed well to the spread of disease through there quest get a bottle of the ‘Miracle Drug’ against sent by there ‘Amma’ through her earthly representative Dhammika !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can forgive to those people in other countries call us primitives!!!!!!!!!!!!