Sri Lanka confirms 9 more COVID-19 deaths
Posted in Local News
Nine more COVID-19 related deaths have been reported in Sri Lanka, the Department of Government Information confirmed a short while ago.
This bring the number of fatalities in Sri Lanka from the COVID-19 outbreak to 365.
The following deaths have been reported:
- 95 year old male, a resident of Colombo 15.
- 61 year old female, a resident of Anuradhapura.
- 50 year old male, a resident of Kurunegala.
- 70 year old male, a resident of Negombo.
- 45 year old female, a resident of Colombo 12.
- 76 year old female, a resident of Kayts.
- 61 year old male, a resident of Horana.
- 42 year old male, a resident of Gurudeniya.
- 73 year old male, a resident of Mawanella.
Live COVID-19 situation report of Sri Lanka
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023