Sri Lanka, India to ink joint venture agreement for solar power plant in Sampur
The Ceylon Electricity Board (CEB) and the National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC) of India are scheduled to sign an agreement for a joint venture to establish a solar power electricity generating plant at Sampur, Trincomalee.
The relevant agreement is expected to be inked today (March 11).
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- International Commission of Jurists says Online Safety Bill is an assault on freedoms September 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s acting finance minister says positive progress in securing second IMF tranche September 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy seizes Kerala cannabis worth over Rs. 33 million in Karainagar September 29, 2023
- Some Sri Lanka creditors seeking debt restructuring deal without China September 29, 2023
- SriLankan Airlines partners with Virgin Australia September 28, 2023