Sri Lanka launched new vehicle revenue licence system (eRL 2.0) today (October 07)
Sri Lanka has introduced the eRL 2.0 website to obtain a motor vehicle revenue licence online from today (October 07).
You can access eRL 2.0 site to obtain revenue licence online via https://web.erl2.gov.lk
Please visit eRL1.0 site to obtain Western Province Revenue Licence: https://www.gov.lk/services/erl/es/erl/view/index.action
Attending a press conference held in Colombo, Kanaka Herath, State Minister of Technology has mentioned that a program has been prepared to carry out the payment activities of all government institutions through the online system from March 31, 2024.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- DIG Nalaka de Silva released from case over alleged VIP assassination plot December 6, 2023
- Pressure grows on UK over British Museum treasures as Netherlands returns major colonial artefacts December 6, 2023
- Police officer takes his own life at Peliyagoda Interchange of Katunayake Expressway December 6, 2023
- Sagala asks officials about progress of Beira Lake Development Project December 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka to receive about $600 million ADB funding post-IMF approval – official December 6, 2023