Sri Lanka pays USD 500 Million sovereign bond matured today
Sri Lanka has paid USD 500 million International Sovereign Bond that matured today (January 18), said Ajith Nivard Cabraal, the Central Bank Governor.
Earlier, the Governor said that the Central Bank allocated the forex required for the $ 500 million International Sovereign Bonds that is maturing on January 18.
Out of the 500 million dollar bond, 170 million is held by domestic investors, Cabraal had said earlier, according to media reports.
— Ajith Nivard Cabraal (@an_cabraal) January 18, 2022
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023