Sri Lanka revises Minimum Age for Migrant Domestic Workers
Sri Lanka has decided to amend the Minimum Age for Migrant Domestic Workers to 21 years.
According to government sources, the Cabinet of Ministers granted permission to revise the said age limit, after considering the recommendations of the Cabinet-appointed Sub-Committee.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023