Sri Lanka to commence Cannabis cultivation project
Posted in Local News
A pilot project to cultivate cannabis within the Board of Investment (BOI) zone in Katunayake, Sri Lanka has been approved by an expert committee and is expected to start soon, State Minister of Investment Promotion Dilum Amunugama said.
Speaking further on the matter, Minister Amunugama stated that the proposed project would be initiated with the involvement of an investor.
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
That’s an excellent idea.
There’s strong demand for medicinal Cannabis worldwide because it provides far more effective solutions to human health issues than Western chemical-oriented treatment.