Sri Lanka to introduce new visa types for Colombo Port City investors
Posted in Local News
Sri Lanka’s Cabinet of Ministers has granted approval to introduce three types of visas to investors and service providers at the Colombo Port City.
Accordingly, Sri Lanka will introduce an investor visa, service visa and a CPC visa.
The new types of visa will allow investors to make preparations for their investments, Cabinet Spokesperson & Minister Bandula Gunawardena said.
The proposal was tabled by Minister of Public Security, Tiran Alles at the Cabinet meeting held on Monday (December 19) to take measures required for introducing the aforesaid categories of visa.
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023