Sri Lanka to introduce new visa types for Colombo Port City investors
Sri Lanka’s Cabinet of Ministers has granted approval to introduce three types of visas to investors and service providers at the Colombo Port City.
Accordingly, Sri Lanka will introduce an investor visa, service visa and a CPC visa.
The new types of visa will allow investors to make preparations for their investments, Cabinet Spokesperson & Minister Bandula Gunawardena said.
The proposal was tabled by Minister of Public Security, Tiran Alles at the Cabinet meeting held on Monday (December 19) to take measures required for introducing the aforesaid categories of visa.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President address at the UNGA highlighting Sri Lanka’s journey to rebuild trust and global solidarity September 22, 2023
- Hearing of Danushka Gunathilaka’s case concludes, verdict to be delivered next week September 21, 2023