Sri Lanka to receive $38 Million grant from Japan to purchase fuel to maintain the health sector
Japan has agreed to grant 5 billion Japanese yen or approximately USD 38 million to ensure provisions to purchase fuel needed to maintain essential and emergency services in the health sector in Sri Lanka.
Joining the Cabinet press conference held this morning (February 14), Minister Bandula Gunawardene pointed out that Japan has agreed to provide this fund under the Japan Economic and Social Development Program.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka aims to streamline tax structure, boost collections October 4, 2023
- Tharushi Karunarathna wins Gold at Asian Games in China October 4, 2023
- Litro gas prices increased from tonight (October 04) October 4, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Health Minister says people seeking treatment at government hospitals have increased by 40% October 4, 2023
- Court dismisses misappropriation case against Ajith Nivard Cabraal and Lalith Weeratunga October 4, 2023