Sri Lanka will face a serious challenge at International Human Rights Summit – UNP
The United National Party warns that Sri Lanka will face a serious challenge at the international Human Rights Summit.
The summit is scheduled to be held in March this year.
General Secretary of the party MP Tissa Attanayake points out that the government is not showing any signs of attempting to avoid this situation.
Courtesy: News First
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka to implement another electricity tariff revision in January 2024 December 9, 2023
- ‘Kush’ worth Rs. 100 Million seized in luggage left behind at Bandaranaike International Airport December 9, 2023
- Air Arabia launches direct flights to Sri Lanka from Abu Dhabi December 9, 2023
- Sri Lanka Navy promotes 1,877 personnel on its 73rd anniversary December 9, 2023