Sri Lankan ‘sorcerer’ arrested in Kuwait
Posted in Local News
Kuwaiti criminal detectives put an end to the activities of a Sri Lankan ‘sorcerer’, who claimed his customers were VIPs and charged KD 250 for each job, foreign media reported.
The Sri Lankan became famous and many complaints were lodged at the criminal detectives departments to stop this “evil” man who breaks up families and makes those who deal with him believe he is able to bring lovers together and other claims.
Detectives identified him and sent an undercover agent, then arrested him, according to the Kuwait Times.
A security sources said investigations showed that the sorcerer recognized the undercover source and even identified him.
- Sri Lanka-born woman in UK becomes youngest ever non-white Crown Court judge June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023