State & private institutions to be inspected
Posted in Local News
Police say state and private sector institutions that have reopened will be inspected from today.
Deputy Inspector General of Police Ajith Rohana said stern action will be taken against institutions that do not adhere to the health guidelines issued in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus.
The DIG requested heads of institutions to corporate and support officers who visit companies for inspections.
Meanwhile, the Sri Lanka Public Health Inspectors Association said apparel factories that reopened are being frequently inspected.
(Source: News Radio)
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023