Sudharman further remanded
Posted in Local News
Colombo Additional Magistrate Priyantha Liyanage today ordered former ITN News Director Sudarman Radaliyagoda to be remanded till February 24.
Radaliyagoda was remanded due to allegations of airing a defamatory advertisement during the 2015 Presidential election.
The Police Children & Women Bureau filed a case against the Deputy General Manager with respect to the defamatory election advertisement, last week.
Radaliyagoda’s passport was also impounded by the Colombo Magistrate’s Court owing to this mater last Saturday (7).
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023