The home of Namal’s Co-ordinating Secretary attacked
The home of MP Namal Rajapaksa’s Co-ordinating Secretary was shot at early morning today (May 15) in Beliatta. No one was injured in the attack while only a window had been broken in the shooting, Southern Province Deputy Inspector General Kingsley Ekanayaka told Ada Derana.
He further stated that further investigations will be carried out into the attack which occurred around 2.00a.m. in the morning.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Despite signs of stabilization, full economic recovery not yet assured – IMF Mission September 27, 2023
- Sri Lankan President leaves for Germany September 27, 2023
- Trains delayed on coastal line due to derailment near Kollupitiya September 27, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s revenue shortfall concerns IMF team – sources September 27, 2023
- Airman killed, another injured in explosion at Kandakuliya Air Force Training Camp September 26, 2023