Three more Ukrainian tourists test positive for COVID-19
Posted in Local News
Three more tourists who arrived in Sri Lanka from Ukraine have tested positive for Covid-19 virus, says the Ministry of Health.
Accordingly, a total of six tourists from Ukraine have been tested positive with Covid-19 within two days.
A flight carrying 180 tourists from Ukraine arrived at the Mattala International Airport (MIA) on Monday (28).
A second flight touched down the following day, with 204 tourists and 9 crew members on board.
All tourists were directed to PCR testing upon arrival.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023