Travel Ban on Ratta and another suspect
The Fort Magistrate’s Court in Colombo today (August 1) issued an order preventing Youtuber Rathidu Senarathna alias “Ratta” and Haritha Darshana from going abroad.
Fort Magistrate Thilina Gamage has given this order.
Sri Lanka Police informed the court that a case was filed against the suspects for being party to unlawful assembly at the Fort Police Jurisdiction, and there is a risk of them travelling overseas.
Court issued the order based on the request made by the Police.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Creditor nations likely to agree on Sri Lanka debt restructuring – report November 29, 2023
- Netherlands returns six looted colonial-era artefacts to Sri Lanka November 29, 2023
- Sri Lanka needs $100 billion to become net zero emitter by 2040, president says November 29, 2023
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023
- October sees 20% decline in apparel exports from Sri Lanka November 28, 2023