Two associates of ‘Uru Juwa’ and ‘Kudu Anju’ arrested
Posted in Local News
Two members of organized criminal groups have been arrested by Police on Thursday night (17).
The Police said one of them who goes by the alias ‘Ranga’ is an associate of the notorious underworld figure ‘Uru Juwa’.
Meanwhile, the other arrestee named Ruwan Sanjeewa has been identified as an associate of ‘Kudu Anju’.
- Sri Lanka appointed Special parliamentary committee to probe New Diamond, X-Press Pearl disasters June 6, 2023
- Cabinet approves proposal to reduce Maximum Retail Prices of 60 types of medicine June 6, 2023
- Two officers of Agrarian Service Centre arrested for soliciting a bribe June 6, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023