Two dead bodies found In Wellampitiya, Kalawana
Posted in Local News
Corpses of two males were found in two separate locations, one was found floating in Kelani River and other from Kalawana yesterday (December 17).
The Wellampitiya Police launched a probe after a male body was found floating along the banks of the Kelani River in Wellampitiya.
Meanwhile, another male body was found in the Ambalamhena area of the Viladeniya reservoir in Kalawana.
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023