Two more Minuwangoda apparel factory workers test COVID-19 positve
Posted in Local News
Two more employees of the apparel factory in Minuwangoda, where the COVID-19 patient from Divulapitiya worked, have tested positive for COVID-19.
They had been treated at the Kurunegala Hospital before being transferred to the Infectious Diseases Hospital (IDH) in Angoda.
The Commander of the Army Lieutenant General Shavendra Silva confirmed that both patients are female workers of the apparel factory.
(Source: Ada Derana)
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023