Ven. Galwewa Siridhamma Thero remanded again
Posted in Local News
Venerable Galwewa Siridhamma Thero who was granted bail today (November 23) by Colombo Magistrates Court, was remanded again in relation to another case until the 06th of December by the Kaduwela Magistrate’s Court today.
Earlier in the day, Ven. Galwewa Siridhamma Thero was granted bail by the Fort Magistrate’s Court and was later produced to the Kaduwela Magistrate’s Court for a separate case, where he was returned to remand custody.
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka to Issue digital birth certificates May 28, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya arrested over remarks on Buddhism May 28, 2023
- Veteran Diplomat Jayantha Dhanapala passes away May 27, 2023
That is very good. The guy is in a place devoid of many distractions. Can meditate and at least try get to the bottom step of enlightenment, that is the one and the only aim of becoming a bhikku, instead of running around inciting the youth causing mayhem abusing the yellow robe to get protection.