Web portal to set date for driver’s license medical
Posted in Local News
A date and time to sit the medical exam to obtain the driver’s license can be obtained online from today.
Accordingly, the internet portal introduced by the National Transport Medical Institute is active from today.
The appointments can be made by visiting www.ntmi.lk.
Applicants will receive a text message with the date and time for the medical exam, after certifying the information provided via the web portal.
Additionally, the Ministry of Passenger Transport Management said a mobile application will be introduced within the next two weeks, to book a date and time for the medical tests to obtain the certificate to obtain the driver’s license.
(Source: News Radio)
- SriLankan CEO believes ‘worst is over’, expects $50 Million profit next year June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s official reserve assets increase by 26.2% in May June 7, 2023
- Sri Lanka to process online applications for passports from June 15 June 7, 2023
- Sooriyawewa Pradeshiya Sabha secretary arrested for soliciting Rs.50,000 bribe June 7, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya and Bruno Divakara further remanded June 7, 2023
- MP Gajendrakumar Ponnambalam arrested in Colombo June 7, 2023
- Yohani de Silva gets ‘Golden Visa’ from Dubai June 7, 2023