Al Qaeda, Bin Laden and all of their Islamic militant outfits are proscribed internationally and declared foreign terrorist organizations because of their violent and murderous ways. The world condemns and abhors and demands the elimination of these Islamic terror groups. BUT, what if and there is enough of proof too that Al Qaeda and Bin Laden and all their Islamic militant affiliates were created by US and West to advance their geopolitical agenda across Middle East and Africa and now moving towards Asia? If these terrorist groups are all Western intelligence assets what does it mean when the Western governments say they are going after them and then dropping bombs to destroy them? Is it on the terrorists that these bombs are being dropped or are we told that they are dropping bombs but something else is being dropped instead? The war on terror has become a ‘Just War’ for the West only to satisfy their foreign policy objectives. Osama was ‘their man’ yet he is projected as America’s enemy publicly and the associates of Osama are all supposed enemies of America but are they also not ‘their men’ too! Are the UN and its Members day dreaming when so much lies are taking place?
The nations that we call sovereign today were marked and created by colonial rulers. It appears that the same neo-cons are now redrawing the lines and dividing nations along religious and sectarian lines – thus the calls for self-determination. The plan is obviously clear and documents such as ‘A Clean Break : A New Strategy for Securing the Realm’ as well as the Zionist Plan for the Middle East makes clear that nations are to be remarked and micro states and new governments created.
CIA Assets – Islamic Militant Groups
- Created in the 1980s by the US to fight the Russian troops in Afghanistan – the Islamic militants was known as the Mujahideens
- National Security Advisor Zbigniew Brzezinski visited Afganistan in 1979 and met with Bin Laden
- US spent $3billion tax payers money to nurture the terrorist network – July 3, 1979 that President Carter signed the first directive for secret aid to the opponents of the pro-Soviet regime in Kabul
- CIA fundd Gulbuddin Hekmatyar a mujahideen leader and alleged heroin dealer who worked closely with Bin Laden. Hekmaytyar and his political party/paramilitary group would receive more than $600 million from the USA (author Alfred McCoy)
- Hillary Clinton confirms Al-Qaeda-US links
- The former director of the CIA, Robert Gates, stated in his memoirs [“From the Shadows”], that American intelligence services began to aid the Mujahadeen in Afghanistan 6 months before the Soviet intervention
- Ronald Reagan feted jihadist leaders on the White House lawn, and the U.S. press lionized them
- CIA insisted that visas be issued to Afghanis so they could travel to the U.S. to be trained in terrorism in the United States (J. Michael Springmann)
- Former British Foreign secretary, Robin Cook “Bin Laden was, though, a product of a monumental miscalculation by western security agencies. Throughout the 80s he was armed by the CIA and funded by the Saudis to wage jihad against the Russian occupation of Afghanistan”
- American universities produced books for Afghan children that extolled the virtues of jihad and of killing communists. Readers browsing through book bazaars in Rawalpindi and Peshawar can, even today, sometimes find textbooks produced as part of the series underwritten by a USAID $50 million grant to the University of Nebraska in the 1980′s . These textbooks sought to counterbalance Marxism through creating enthusiasm in Islamic militancy. They exhorted Afghan children to “pluck out the eyes of the Soviet enemy and cut off his legs”. Years after the books were first printed they were approved by the Taliban for use in madrassas – a stamp of their ideological correctness and they are still widely available in both Afghanistan and Pakistan.
- Nabil Na’eem, the founder of the Islamic Democratic Jihad Party and former top al-Qaeda commander, told the Beirut-based pan-Arab TV station al-Maydeen all current al-Qaeda affiliates, including ISIS, work for the CIA
- NSA document reveals the United States, Israel, and Britain are responsible for the creation of ISIS – British and American intelligence and the Mossad worked together to create the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria (ISIS).
- NSA document states the group was established by U.S., British and Israeli intelligence as part of a strategy dubbed “the hornet’s nest” to draw Islamic militants from around the world to Syria. (The hornet’s nest strategy was designed to create the perception that Israel is threatened by an enemy near its borders)
- ISIS members were trained in 2012 by U.S. instructors working at a secret base in Jordan. In 2012 it was reported the U.S., Turkey and Jordan were running a training base for the Syrian rebels in the Jordanian town of Safawi (Aaron Klein /WorldnetDaily)
- In June 2014, the ISIL became The Islamic State (IS).
- in late June 2014, the Islamic State (IS) “invaded Iraq” and America –which is covertly supporting the Islamic State– is called to rescue (should we laugh or cry)
- Islamic State rebels are America’s foot soldiers, generously funded by Qatar and Saudi Arabia:
- ISIS is a caliphate project not for Sunni’s but for Western intelligence agenda:
al-Nusra Front (Jabhat al-Nusra)
- al-Qaeda-linked group known for summarily executing Syrian soldiers and other atrocities (including beheading Christians), receives weapons indirectly from SRF – Syrian Revolutionary Front
- leader, a self-proclaimed Amir, of al-Nusra goes by the name of Abu Mohammad al-Julani
- ISIS, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, was instrumental in the creation of al-Nusra
- al-Baghdadi announced the dissolution of Jabhat al-Nusra and the integration of its members into the Islamic State in Iraq and al-Sham, or ISIS
- Obama’s top foreign policy advisor, Susan Rice, admitted the United States is providing lethal weapons to the “moderates” in Syria
- Western created organization to advance Western geopolitical agenda
- primary agent of British cunning in the Middle East was Jamal ud Din al Afghani (1838/1839 – 1897). Afghani was part of a British project of using Scottish Rite Freemasonry to gather recruits in the Middle East.
- Afghani’s chief pupil, Mohammed Abduh, also Masonic Grand Master of the United Lodge of Egypt, was made the Grand Mufti of Egypt, the chief legal authority in Islam, by Lord Cromer, where he instituted reforms that benefitted British imperial objectives.
- Abduh’s pupil, Rashid Rida, also a Freemason and a known reformer, was the mentor of Hasan al Banna, the founder of the Muslim Brotherhood. Banna’s Brotherhood was established with a grant from England’s Suez Canal Company in 1928, and over the following quarter century would be at the disposal of British diplomats and MI6 as a tool of British policy
- John Loftus, a former US government prosecutor and former Army intelligence officer, discovered that Hitler commissioned al Banna to found the Muslim Brotherhood, to serve as an arm of German intelligence in the Middle East – the Brotherhood and the Nazis represented two branches of the influence of Jamal Afghani.
- With the demise of the Nazis, control of the Brotherhood was taken over by the CIA, who rehabilitated the defeated Nazis by hiring a number of them to continue training the Brotherhood.
- The CIA chief Allen Dulles devised a plan whereby, on the explicit request of the Pentagon, the Office of Policy Coordination (OPC), with the coordination of NATO, set up secret armies of fascist terrorists across Western Europe.
- revealed by Pulitzer Prize winning author Ian Johnson, a meeting between the White House and the Muslim Brotherhood then took place in 1953
- The Iranian Revolution was coordinated with the assistance of the Aspen Institute and the Club of Rome, a project founded by officials of NATO at the Rockefeller family estate at Bellagio, Italy
- Still heavily funded by Saudi Arabia, to this day the Muslim Brotherhood continues to promote the Salafist message of Jamal Afghani, which rejects classical Islamic scholarship, in favour of a fanatical and violence-prone interpretation of Islam designed to secretly serve Western interests in the region.
- “that all the Arab states should be broken down, by Israel, into small units” and the “dissolution of Syria and Iraq later on into ethnically or religiously unique areas such as in Lebanon, is Israel’s primary target on the Eastern front in the long run.” (white paper The Zionist Plan for the Middle East written in 1982 by Israel Oded Yinon) The destruction of the Arab and Muslim states would be accomplished from within by exploiting their internal religious and ethnic tensions.
- West hires PR firms to generate public opinion in favor of Western counter terrorism initiatives. US Rendon Group and British Hill and Knowlton were responsible for the 1990 Kuwaiti incubator media scam, where Kuwaiti babies were allegedly removed from incubators in a totally fabricated news story, which was then used to get Congressional approval for the 1991 Gulf War.
- Mainstream media reports are generally based on information published on an Islamic website or a mysterious Video or Audio tape. The authenticity of the website and/or the tapes is not the object of discussion or detailed investigation
- Back in 2006 Army Lt. Col. (ret.) Ralph Peters “suggested that a reimagining of Middle Eastern and Asian borders along ethnic, sectarian and tribal lines might ease regional tensions,” (Armed Forces Journal)
- Al Qaeda’s affiliates include and not limited to (Western intelligence agents have a field day eventually pitting these organizations against each other when further mayhem requires to be created – this is when we see the very Islamic groups created by the West end up fighting each other)
- Al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula (AQAP) merging Saudi and Yemeni Islamist extremists
- Al Qaeda in Pakistan
- Al Qaeda in the Islamic Maghreb (AQIM)
- Al Shabaab
- Al Qaeda in Iraq (AQI) also known as Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (ISIL)
- Al Nusrah Front in Syria
- Boko Harem
- Ansaru have links to AQIM
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi (Dr. Ibrahim and Abu Du’a)
- “took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech,” (Gulf Daily News)
- Al-Baghdadi was reportedly a “civilian internee” at Camp Bucca, a U.S. military detention facility near Umm Qasr, Iraq (James Gerrond – former US air force security officer)
- “Circumstantial evidence suggests that al-Baghdadi may have been mind-controlled while held prisoner by the US military in Iraq,” (Dr. Kevin Barret) – HOW MANY OTHERS HAVE BEEN AND CONTINUE TO BE BRAIN-CONTROLLED IS A GOOD QUESTION!
Shiekh Omar Abdel Rahman
- Shiekh Omar Abdel Rahman commands an almost deified adoration and respect in certain Islamic circles. It was his 1980 fatwa – religious decree – condemning Anwar Sadat for making peace with Israel that is widely believed to be responsible for Sadat’s assassination a year later. (Rahman was subsequently tried but acquitted.) – Robert Friedman
- CIA paid to send Abdel Rahman to Peshawar ‘to preach to the Afghans about the necessity of unity to overthrow the Kabul regime,’ (Prof. Rubin)
- CIA gave the sheikh a one-year visa to the United States in May, 1990 – even though he was on a State Department terrorism watch list
- Janes Defense reported in October 2001 that Ramzi Yousef and the other World Trade Center bombers were trained by the CIA
- Ramzi Yousef was not only the mastermind of the 1993 World Trade Center bombing, but also a key member of the Bojinka Plot … the blueprint for 9/11.
Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi
- leader of ISIS, now the Islamic State, is a CIA intelligence asset (Edward Snowden)
- allegedly ordered the kidnapping and murder of the 3 Israeli teenagers (which served as a pretext to bomb Gaza) was trained by Mossad: “[He] took intensive military training for a whole year in the hands of Mossad, besides courses in theology and the art of speech.” (Gulf News, July 15, 2014)
Abu Musab Al-Zarqawi
- founder of Al Qaeda in Iraq
- Al Zarqawi had been recruited to fight in the Soviet-Afghan war (confirmed by Sec. Colin Powell in his presentation to the UN Security Council on 5 February 2003)
- Members of Bush administration including Richard Armitage and Colin Powell were directly involved in channeling support to Al Qaeda in Afghanistan, where bin Laden and Al Zarqawi received specialized training. (Michel Chossudovsky)
In taking to consideration all the above, the realization that all Islamic terrorists come under the umbrella and control of Western Governments, intelligence and corporates that run them the losers become the Muslims who have become ever-ready pawns to become the foot soldiers because of the divides ‘within’ which the West are only manipulating. Therefore, for any change to take place the Muslims must review their sacred texts for it is from these that monsters are being created.
At the same time the countries that proudly displays the red card upon countries preaching to them to behave in a democratic way, follow human rights and nurture good values need to be now asked how many lives have they eliminated simply to fulfil their agendas? We are talking about millions of lives put to death using organizations they created, whom they go after only to invade and occupy nations and then re-arm these entities to fight against each other to carry out their original plan to divide nations.
What a pathetic scenario the world finds itself in.
– by Shenali D Waduge