Yugadanavi power plant reconnected to national grid
Posted in Local News
The Yugadanavi Coal Power Plant has been reconnected to the national grid after being rectified, says the Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka (PUCSL).
According to the electricity sector regulator, the power station is now providing 100 MW of electricity.
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka unexpectedly cuts rates by 250 bps as inflation eases June 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s key inflation rate eases to 25.2% in May June 1, 2023
- Fuel prices revised in Sri Lanka May 31, 2023