Yugadanavi power plant reconnected to national grid
The Yugadanavi Coal Power Plant has been reconnected to the national grid after being rectified, says the Public Utilities Commission of Sri Lanka (PUCSL).
According to the electricity sector regulator, the power station is now providing 100 MW of electricity.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka reports 80,222 dengue cases with 47 deaths December 11, 2023
- Sri Lanka Parliament decides to debate VAT (amendment) Bill today December 11, 2023
- ‘Unfair, Really Surprised’: Anjum Chopra on Chamari Athapaththu going unsold at WPL Auction December 11, 2023
- Sri Lankan migrant workers remit 5.4 Billion USD in first 11 months December 10, 2023
- Countrywide power outage in Sri Lanka due to a system failure December 9, 2023