ADB to reimburse USD 85 Million spent for Sinopharm vaccines
The Asian Development Bank (ADB) has agreed to reimburse Sri Lanka USD 85 million that was spent on purchasing stocks of Sinopharm vaccine doses, State Minister of Production, Supply and Regulation of Pharmaceuticals Channa Jayasumana said.
The ADB took this decision taking into account the transparency in the purchase procedure and progress of the national inoculation programme, he added.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lankan youths get jobs in Japan under the Special Skilled Worker (SSW) visa category December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka Secures Rs. 20 Billion from Asian Development Bank for Rural Road Renovations December 1, 2023
- Results of 2022 (2023) G.C.E. O/L exam released December 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka revises fuel prices from November 30, 2023 November 30, 2023
- Sri Lanka inflation rises for second month on high energy costs November 30, 2023