Another transformer catches fire
Posted in Local News
An explosion following by a fire has broken out at a CEB grid substation in Kotugoda, CEB said a short while ago.
Fire brigades were rushing to the location and that some areas in Negombo had reported a power failure because of the malfunctioning transformer.
- Sri Lanka relaxes import restrictions on over 300 items June 10, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to go ahead with privatising SLT despite ‘NO’ from S.O.C. on National Security June 10, 2023
- Seven Police Narcotics Bureau officers arrested over death of vocational trainer in custody June 9, 2023
- Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security recommends not to privatise Sri Lanka Telecom June 9, 2023
- Sarath Fonseka resigns from Sectoral Oversight Committee on National Security June 9, 2023