Billonaire businessman Onesh Subasinghe found dead in Jakarta
Billionaire businessman Onesh Subasinghe has been found dead in an apartment in Jakarta Indonesia.
Accordingly, the 45-year-old businessman and his family were on a trip in Jakarta at the time of the incident.
Onesh Subasinghe was the Managing Director of Opex Holding (Pvt) Ltd, a family business. The company website describes him as a multi faceted businessman who holds a Bachelor of Science degree from Cornell University, USA.
Opex, which is founded by Onesh’s father Alfred Subasinghe, specialises in manufacturing liquid fertilisers for the local and international market.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka pays off $200 million loan from Bangladesh with $4.5 million interest September 24, 2023
- Bar Association of Sri Lanka demands withdrawal of Anti-Terrorism and Online Safety Bills September 24, 2023
- Malaysian Police tracking down two Sri Lankan triple murder suspects September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023