CID and STF search Rajitha’s residence
Posted in Local News
A team of Criminal Investigation Department (CID) and Special Task Force (STF) personnel are currently searching the residence of parliamentarian Rajitha Senaratne in Colombo 07 to arrest him.
A lawyer appearing for MP Senaratne said the MP was not at the residence when the officials of the CID and STF arrived.
UPDATE (5:01 pm): The team of Criminal Investigation Department (CID) and Special Task Force (STF) personnel who carried out a search at the MP Rajitha Senaratne’s residence has left the residence a short while ago.
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023