CID records statement from Rishad Bathiudeen for nearly 4 hours
Former Minister Rishad Bathiudeen has left the Criminal Investigation Department (CID) after giving a statement for nearly 4 hours.
The statement is with regard to a land issue in Mannar.
The CID had recorded a statement from him on April 14 over the same incident.
Earlier, former Minister Rishad Bathiudeen’s brother Rifkan Bathiudeen was arrested and remanded over allegedly selling a land in Mannar to a private company under a false deed.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- 40 Government hospitals in Sri Lanka closed and another 100 about to close November 28, 2023
- October sees 20% decline in apparel exports from Sri Lanka November 28, 2023
- Sri Lanka approves Sinopec’s $4.5 billion refinery proposal November 28, 2023
- Tamil Nadu government failed to understand the problem in Sri Lanka: Murali November 27, 2023
- Harin appointed Sports Minister, Pavithra appointed Irrigation Minister November 27, 2023