Court issues summons on Patali, his driver, and ASP Sudath Asmadala
Posted in Local News
Colombo High Court has issued summons on former Minister Patali Champika Ranawaka, his driver Dilum Thusitha Kumara, and the former OIC of the Welikada Police Station ASP Sudath Asmadala to appear in court on August 20 over the Rajagiriya accident case.
Colombo High Court Judge Gihan Kulatunga issued summons over the accident which took place at Rajagiriya on February 28, 2016.
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023