Court orders bank details of Pujith, Hemasiri
Posted in Local News
The Colombo Chief Magistrate’s Court today ordered 80 financial institutions and banks to table reports on bank accounts held by Inspector General of Police Pujith Jayasundara, who has been sent on compulsory leave, and former Secretary to the Ministry of Defence Hemasiri Fernando.
Colombo Chief Magistrate Lanka Jayaratne made the order following a request made by Deputy Solicitor General Dilipa Peiris who appeared in court for the Attorney General.
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar June 1, 2023
- Professionals belonging to 14 categories required to register with Inland Revenue Department from June 01 June 1, 2023
- Bruno Divakara remanded until June 07 June 1, 2023
- Over 9,000 dengue cases reported in Sri Lanka in May, 2023 June 1, 2023