Expressway bus fares in Sri Lanka reduced by 10%
Posted in Local News
Bus fares for passengers on expressways in Sri Lanka will be reduced by 10% with effect from midnight today (January 04).
Minister of Transport & Highways Bandula Gunawardena announced this while attending a special press conference.
The expressway bus fare revision comes a day after the Ceylon Petroleum Corporation (CEYPETCO) and Lanka IOC (LIOC) reduced the price of auto diesel by Rs. 15 per litre.
- Sri Lanka Government to implement strict law enforcement against religious disharmony May 30, 2023
- Food insecurity improved in Sri Lanka but prevails within specific regions – FAO and WFP May 29, 2023
- ADB approves $350 Million for Sri Lanka economic stabilization programme May 29, 2023
- Ven. Rajangane Saddharathana Thera arrested May 29, 2023
- Nathasha Edirisooriya remanded till June 7 May 28, 2023
- Fuel quota to be increased from Tuesday May 28, 2023
- India did more for Sri Lanka than IMF – Jaishankar May 28, 2023