Fonseka to get “TV” access
The Colombo High Court today directed prison officials to provide jailed former army commander Sarath Fonseka facilities to watch television as is allowed for other prison inmates.
The court made this directive after his lawyers informed court that this facility which was given to other prisoners was not provided for Mr.Fonseka.
The directive was made when the trial-at-bar into the “white flag’ case resumed.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka President slams western media, says no to international probe October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Bondholder Lawsuit Should Be Put on Hold, U.S. Says October 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka to launch new vehicle revenue license system (eRL 2.0) on October 7 October 3, 2023
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023