GCE A-L results: Committee hands over report to President
The Experts Committee appointed by the President to look into issues related to the GCE Advanced Level Examination 2011 results, handed over its report to President Mahinda Rajapaksa yesterday.
Committee chairman, Research and Technology Ministry Secretary Dhara Wijetilleke handed over the report containing their findings and recommendations.
The rest of the committee members were Colombo University Vice Chancellor Prof Kshanika Hiriburegama, Moratuwa University Vice Chancellor Prof Ananda Jayawardene, Uva University Vice Chancellor Prof Ranjith Premalal de Silva and Royal College Principal Upali Gunasekera.
All committee members and Presidential Chief of Staff Gamini Senarath were present on the occasion.
Courtesy: Daily News
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- World’s leading tech companies deeply criticize Sri Lanka’s Online Safety Bill October 2, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government says No more emergency purchases of medicines October 2, 2023
- IMF unveils 16-point plan to address governance challenges in Sri Lanka October 2, 2023
- Corrupt elements use Parliament, Finance Ministry to evade taxes October 2, 2023
- CEYPETCO and Lanka IOC increases fuel prices October 1, 2023