Mulatiyana PS pledges support to Kelaniya PS against Mervyn
The Mulatiyana Pradeshiya Sabha has pledged to support the Kelaniya Pradeshiya Sabha members with any steps they take against the Public Relations Minister Mervyn Silva.
A proposal regarding this was brought forward by Mulatiyana PS member Nuwan Kannagoda and was approved by the government and opposition members of the Pradeshiya Sabha.
Speaking to Ada Derana, he stated that if any outside forces attempt to threaten the local government officials of the people they will not be able to continue their work for the public.
He added that those at the Mulatiyana PS are able to view matters accurately and that what is happening at the Kelaniya PS today could happen to another local government body elsewhere tomorrow.
Courtesy: Ada Derana
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- CEYPETCO increases fuel prices October 1, 2023
- Sinopec increases fuel prices in Sri Lanka October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka introduces insurance scheme for Animals October 1, 2023
- Niluka Karunaratne announces retirement October 1, 2023
- Sri Lanka begins system to issue e-bills for water October 1, 2023