Government does not care about the people – Namal
Posted in Local News
MP Namal Rajapaksa stated that the government does not have the livelihoods of the people of the country on their mind, given that 8 disastrous events have happened in the space of two years.
He added that individuals affected by the Aranayaka landslides are still living in temporary shelters, almost an year after the incident had occurred.
Rajapaksa further added government has not made the time to take to the people affected by the circumstances, and that if they cared about the people as much as they say they do, the government wouldn’t have let the victims suffer in temporary shelters.
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank warns general public over 8 pyramid-type schemes May 31, 2023
- Sri Lankan Rupee appreciates against U.S. Dollar May 31, 2023
- Chinese reaffirms support for Sri Lanka’s economic recovery May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka’s Central Bank to hold rates as inflation stays high May 31, 2023
- Sri Lanka to initiate new online passport application system May 30, 2023
- India extends USD 1 Billion Credit Line for Sri Lanka until March 2024 May 30, 2023
- Cabinet approves resume of the Colombo Light Rail Transit project May 30, 2023
Come on Namal. When you were in power did you care about people? Thanks to you guys Yaha Palanaya came to power. Irony is you all are doing the same.
Moda kolla, we know how you robed government money from port city.
You think Sri Lankans are donkey , You canot cheat people with these kinds of things.