Govt agrees to grant 41% Golden Key deposits
The Attorney General today informed the Supreme Court that the Cabinet has taken a decision to repay 41% of golden key depositors’ money.
Deputy Solicitor General Viraj Dayaratna said that government agreed to grant those who have deposited two million rupees or less – within a month – two million rupees to ten million rupees – within two months – and to those who have deposited over 10 million rupees, within a year.
Latest Headlines in Sri Lanka
- Sri Lanka’s Agriculture Minister explores opportunities to export eggs and chicken September 23, 2023
- Stability should not come at the sacrifice of values of freedom of expression: U.S. Ambassador September 23, 2023
- Sri Lanka imports test kits to detect Nipah virus September 22, 2023
- Import tax on powdered milk increased September 22, 2023
- Sri Lanka President’s robust economic development program leads to 62.1% drop in inflation – Minister September 22, 2023