JVP to educate public on proposed Amendment
Posted in Local News
The JVP says it will conduct a series of conferences JVP on the disadvantages of the proposed 20th Amendment to the Constitution.
The inaugural conference will be held at the Colombo Public Auditorium on Thursday.
The party will also conduct conferences in the Kandy, Galle, Matara, Anuradhapura and several districts.
The series of conferences will be staged under the theme, ’20 කාගේද – 20 කාටද.’
(Source: News Radio)
- Sri Lanka’s LGBTQ+ community holds Pride march, demands end to discrimination June 5, 2023
- India’s first international cruise from Chennai to Sri Lanka to be flagged off today June 5, 2023
- ‘Sandahiru Seya Charity Trust’ donates Dialysis Machine to Anuradhapura Hospital June 5, 2023
- Sri Lanka records lowest tourism monthly income of US$ 132 Million in May June 5, 2023
- JVP asks public not to be distracted by circuses June 5, 2023
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023