Man shot dead in front of Mahara Court
Posted in Local News
A person has been shot dead in front of the Mahara Magistrate’s Court, a short while ago.
Police say that the shooting was carried out by a group of people who were travelling in a hybrid vehicle and that they had fled the scene following the incident.
They had targeted a group of suspects being brought to the court.
The body of the victim has been placed at the Ragama Hospital while Kadawatha Police is conducting an investigation.
- Litro LP Gas prices in Sri Lanka reduced from today (June 04) June 4, 2023
- Odisha train collision: Sri Lanka President expresses deep sorrow, assures support June 4, 2023
- Corporal’s bravery in Ududumbara commended by the Sri Lanka Army Commander June 3, 2023
- Price of Litro gas to be reduced by Rs. 350? June 3, 2023
- Sri Lanka Government to relax import restrictions on nearly 400 items June 2, 2023
- Reform momentum must continue despite tentative signs of improvement in Sri Lanka Economy – IMF June 2, 2023
- Government’s objective is to develop Sri Lanka as a thriving nation by 2048 June 2, 2023
The killers were travelling in a Hybrid Vehicle.
That gives definite direction for the investigators.
The efficient SL Police should nail down the culprits within 24 hours.
Over to you, the brand new IGP.